Software Solution Engineer (BBBH13166) Milan, Italy
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organisations and states in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets to fulfil their critical missions, by placing humans at the heart of the decision-making process.
ROLE: SOFTWARE SOLUTION ENGINEERING
PAY TO BE DEFINED
LOCATION: MILAN - ITALY
You will have the opportunity to join our SW design community working in an Agile Scrum team of SW developers.
You will be accountable for the definition of requirements, the design of SW architecture, coding and testing of Software running on our equipment. The development will be done in compliance with our rigorous aerospace standards but also tailored to our challenging schedules.
You will be part of our international cross-functional team that includes project manager, system engineer, HW-ME designers, Project Engineering, Quality Assurance and manufacturing operations.
- You have solid know-how of the Linux operating system and the POSIX interface in general.
- You can demonstrate experience with Linux device driver adaptation and bootloaders.
- You can demonstrate knowledge with Linux build environments such as Yocto, Buildroot or OpenEmbedded.
- Experience with developing security products.
- You have extended know-how with regards to TCP/IP networking and the corresponding low-level APIs. You also potentially have background on Linux network configuration (e.g. netfilter.org).
- You know and enjoy designing, developing and testing software solutions and/or components
- You can demonstrate knowledge in programming languages (C++ and Python)
- You have familiarity with bash, python or Perl scripting.
- You have experience of full product lifecycle: design and documentation, development, unit testing, refactoring, deployment and maintenance
- Great team spirit, creative mind, love to take responsibilities, passion for what you do.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You have expertise in requirement management
You are a graduated with a bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science with at least 3-5 years of experience in Software Development.
English and Italian fluent is a must