Logistics Specialist (BBBH29706) Durham, North Carolina
- The Logistics Specialist will conduct inventory control and freight bill management analysis to support supply chain operations in North America.
- Investigate third party warehouse inventory discrepancies and provide operational support for the warehouse inventory reconciliation process.
- Perform the re-name of batch/lot codes to correct inventory master data.
- Process freight invoices that have been rejected from third party audit while carefully adhering to timeline expectations.
- Investigate root causes for freight invoice errors to eliminate future rejections or to improve the overall process.
- Assure that service provider payments are timely and accurate
- Financial accounting experience within Supply Chain Operations and Logistics.
- Advanced SAP experience conducting a wide variety of TM (Transportation Management) transactions.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve SAP discrepancies and issues.
- Exceptional Excel skills including advanced formulas and features typically associated with high volume environments.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Prakash at 201-308-0009 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/