Field Electrical Supervisor (ELEC01) Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo
Field Electrical Supervisor - Onshore
An international EPC company is currently looking for a Field Electrical Supervisor to work on an onshore project in Congo (90/21 rotation). This is a 9 months renewable contract.
As a Field Electrical Supervisor, you will:
- Supervise the execution of electrical works, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures and verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and in the planned time frame
- Support the electrical subcontractors or the direct hiring personnel ensuring the feasibility (availability of drawings and materials) of the works
- Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected
- Ensure the fulfillment of the project quality and contractual requirements
- Verify and confirm the availability of drawings and materials, to plan the efficient execution of the works performed by subcontractors or by direct hiring personnel
- Assist subcontractors or direct hiring personnel for the correct interpretation of the drawings, providingsupport in the solution of technical problems
- Prepare and coordinate the detailed programs for the assigned activities
- Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus
- Verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with the project specifications, highlighting any engineering problems encountered in the field
- Measure the progress of the works carried out
- Provide quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports, monitoring the employed manpower
- Ensure the continuous assessment of the quantities installed
The Successful Candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in electrical field operations
- Oil & Gas experiences
- A previous experience as a Supervisor
- Speaking French will be a plus
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply via this advert to Pierre Turgis at Air Energi.
About Air Energi:
With over 30 years’ experience, Air Energi is the premier supplier of trusted expertise to the oil and gas industry. Headquartered in Manchester UK, Air Energi has regional hubs in Houston, Doha, Singapore and Brisbane.
We have offices in 35 locations worldwide and experience of supplying to 50 countries. Through our company values: Safe, Knowledgeable, Innovative, Passionate, Inclusive and Pragmatic, WE DELIVER, each and every time.