Construction Laborers Needed - Day Shift - Monday thru Friday (CONST56860) Pottsville, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD17.5 - USD18.5 per hour|
Local Construction Laborers needed for day shift opening!
Entry Level Openings
On the Job Training
Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Contact Paige at (570) 624-7550
Job Details for General Laborer:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6-4:30PM (day shift hours will vary based on production needs)
- Pay Rate: $ 17.50
Perks and Benefits:
- We offer full medical benefits after 30 days!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit!
- Earn $50 referral bonuses!
Job Responsibilities & Description for General Laborer:
- General Laborers complete clean up
- Setting up product for production
- General Laborers need to be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Pour concrete
Job Requirements for General Laborer:
- General Laborers need to be comfortable using power and hand tools.
- Able to attend work on time as scheduled.
- Work varying shifts
If you feel that you match the majority of the above areas, we want and encourage you to apply!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - Pottsville, Schuylkill Haven, Cressona Pa, Pine Grove, Frackville, Tamaqua, Minersville. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, General Laborer, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.