Casino Receptionist (EMP-REC3) London, England
|Salary:||GBP24910 - GBP24910 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready to build a fantastic new career with us?
We are looking for a new face of our all-action Leicester Square casino. Our warm and friendly reception team is every guest’s introduction to the Empire adventure, and helps ensure the customer experience is first-class at every step.
That is critical for us at Metropolitan Gaming, so we believe in supporting every team member to be the best that they can be.
Not only do we care about your development but we also many benefits for our employees. Here is a sample of the many we offer our team:
- Enhanced salary from midnight until 6am
- Growth opportunities
- Generous shift allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive – (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you must have some previous experience in a customer facing role and love working with people.
Proving your abilities will not go unnoticed.
The role requires the ability to work various shifts and a combination of shifts with flexibility to provide service and contact at varying times dependent upon the needs of the business.
- Meet and greet customers, assisting with any queries.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Look for opportunities to engage with our customers, by explaining the benefits of player rewards and assisting customers to sign up followed by demonstration of the player rewards journey.
- Receiving and logging telephone calls and other communications to the venue.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Courteous and friendly outlook.
- Good grooming and presentable.
- Customer service experience in previous roles.
- Team player.
- Flexible attitude.
- Pro-active approach, able to work autonomously.
- Able to communicate on all levels including senior management.
- Good IT skills in normal Microsoft applications (Word, Excel,).
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or above and have the right to work in the UK.