Fire Alarm Engineer (TW6) Wigston, England
|Salary:||GBP24000 - GBP32000 per annum + Pension, car, bonus, mobile, laptop|
Fire Alarm Service and Small Works Engineer
Link2Recruit are one of the UK’s fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving and Waste sectors on a daily basis. Our workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are currently looking to recruit a Fire Alarm Service and Small Works Engineer. The company are based in Leicester.
- Previous experience working as a Fire and Security Engineer.
- Minimum 3 years experience and broad knowledge of both conventional and addressable fire alarm systems to the current BS5839 Part 1 – 6.
- A positive attitude and motivation for work and career progression.
- Full DBS check/enhanced security screening required payable by ourselves.
- Experience with Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Door Access Control system would be advantageous but not a necessity.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Servicing Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting Systems with some follow-up remedial work.
- Commissioning of Fire Alarms and fault finding.
- You will be required to be on call at times, this is done on a rota basis.
Benefits will include the following:
- Stand by Allowances
- Call out Allowances
- Company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
- Generous Annual Leave
Rate of Pay:
- £23,000 - £32,000 per annum (salary is dependant on experience)
The company is a well-established organisation in the Fire and Security industry. The company offer a wide range of services including design, maintenance and installation of intruder systems, CCTV, Fire and access control. Due to planned growth within the installation and service department, the company are now actively looking to recruit someone with experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a well-established company, with a great number of career prospects that can develop within a vastly growing industry.
The role is based in Wigston, Leicester and is commutable from surrounding areas within Leicestershire. Our client is situated close to public transportation links. Parking and canteen facilities are also available for all staff use.
If you are interested, please apply now online so that we can view your CV and we will then call you to discuss further.
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.
Key Words: Fire, Fire Alarm, Fire Alarm Engineer, Security, Security Engineer, Fire Alarm Service, Servicing, Alarms, Engineer, Lighting, Emergency Lighting,