Waste Operative / Tip Site Assistant (WASTEAPRL) Wolverhampton, England
|Salary:||GBP8.91 - GBP8.91 per hour|
Waste Operative / Tip Site Assistant
Link2Recruit are one of the UK’s fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving and Waste sectors on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the Waste Management industry, are currently recruiting for courteous and reliable Operatives to join their successful business on an on-going basis.
To be considered, candidates must:
- Be reliable and flexible to work varying shift patterns
- Be courteous and helpful at all times as the role will involve dealing with the public
- Be willing and able to work in all weather conditions
- Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Have a good standard of English (verbal, written, understanding)
- Hours of Work: 09:00 to 18:00
- Days of Work: Varying Shifts (may include weekends)
- Rate of Pay: £8.91ph.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interacting with members of the public attending the tip site
- Directing individuals to the correct bays
- Assisting people with recyclable objects and waste in a safe manner
- Helping to unload heavy objects when required (i.e. washing machines, sofas, etc.)
- Monitoring health & safety of workers/customers at all times while they are on site
- Monitoring speed limits of drivers whilst on site
- Sorting recyclable objects as/when required
Experience within the waste management industry would be advantageous, however this is not essential. Opportunities for overtime, career progression and permanent employment can become available for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a national waste management company, with a great number of career prospects that can develop within a vastly growing industry.
We have positions available at our BILBROOK depot, which is commutable from all surrounding areas. All sites are situated close to public transportation links. Parking and canteen facilities are also available for all staff use.
If you are interested and able to travel to any or all of the above sites, please apply now online or call our Waste Management division on 0121 377 7006 (option 1) for more information.
Key Words: REFUSE, LOADER, LOADING, WASTE, WASTE MANAGEMENT, OPERATIVE, TIP SITE, RECYCLING, PUBLIC
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.