Resident Engineer (L2RLivRE) Liverpool, England
Link2Recruit is one of the UK’s fastest-growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Automotive, Industrial, Driving, and Waste sectors daily. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the automotive industry currently requires an experienced, passionate, and dedicated Resident Engineer who will join their team on a temporary on-going basis with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates.
Requirements of the Resident Engineer:
- Automotive Experience
- Electrical / electronic engineer background
- Electric Drivetrain/Powertrain experience (Non-essential)
- JLR manufacturing systems and processes experience (Non-essential)
- Manufacturers representation / Client interaction experience
- Commutable distance to the Liverpool area and the ability to be onsite as/when needed
- Relevant experience in the field of quality
- Ability to travel to other UK & European locations.
- UK Driving License
The role is a client-facing Resident Engineer position, and the ideal candidate will have a strong background in the automotive manufacturing sector, ideally in Electronics and Electric drive systems. The client designs and develops products for the Automotive and Industrial Automotive industry and is developing new technology regarding e-Drivetrains and e-Powertrains.
The pay rate for this role is market rate for the UK and is highly competitive based on Experience and location to the Merseyside area. The role will be mostly working on-site with some remote working available to allow for the liaising of teams in the Liverpool area as well as talks and communication with the teams located in China, the UK & Europe. Some travel will be expected. Please apply online or call our automotive team on 0151 227 5769 option 2
Link2Recruit Limited is operating as a recruitment business.