Loading Shovel Driver (FWD25LS) Abbots Langley, England
|Salary:||GBP18 - GBP20 per hour + Overtime|
Loading Shovel Driver
Link2Recruit are one of the UK’s fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving and Waste sectors on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the Waste Management industry, is currently recruiting for experienced Loading Shovel Drivers to join their successful business on a 6 week contract.
- Necessary accredited licences/tickets must be in date
- All recognised tickets considered
- Hours of Work: 06:00-16:00 (can be flexible with start and end times)
- Days of Work: Monday-Friday and rota to work every other weekend (Saturday or Sunday)
- Rate of Pay: £18.00 to £20.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- Contract Length: 6 weeks
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load arctic collection vehicles with different waste types
- Push up different waste types into storage bays
- Clean and grease the machine to the company standard
- Carry out daily pre-start checks on machine
This is an operative role, so some heavy lifting will be expected. Opportunities for overtime, career progression and permanent employment can become available for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a national company, with a great number of career prospects that can develop within a vastly growing industry.
The role is based in Abbots Langley and is commutable from Watford, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead and all surrounding areas. Our client is situated close to public transportation links. Parking and canteen facilities are also available for all staff use.
If you are interested, please apply now online or call our Waste Management division on 0121 377 7006 (option 1) for more information.
Key Words: Loading Shovel, Loading Shovel Driver, Shovel Loader, Waste Management, Recyclable Materials, Recycling, Refuse, Operator, Operative
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.