Stores Assistant (AHG5SA) Knaresborough, England
|Salary:||GBP8.91 - GBP11 per hour + Overtime|
Link2Recruit are one of the UK’s fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people across a variety of sectors on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the Waste Management industry is currently recruiting for an experienced Stores Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Experience within a similar role and/or industry
- The flexibility to start work within a week’s notice
- A good standard of English (verbal, written, understanding)
- Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
- Days of Work: Monday to Friday
- Rate of Pay: £8.91 to £11.00 per hour (dependant on experience)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage daily deliveries of items/stock.
- Verify delivery notes.
- Organise (with assistance from Stores Manger) locations of parts within the stores to store parts correctly and safety, this should make better use of the space in the stores/containers we have around site etc.
- Reacting/highlighting delivery times of items which do not arrive on time.
- Regular stock check of items.
- Assist with migrating items onto Pirana – CMMS.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a national company, with a great number of career prospects that can develop within a vastly growing industry.
The role is based in Knaresborough and is commutable from all surrounding areas. Our client is situated close to public transportation links. Parking and canteen facilities are also available for all staff use.
If you are interested, please apply now online and we will come back to successful candidates as soon as possible.
Key Words: STORES, GOODS-IN, GOODS-OUT, STOCK CHECK, OPERATIVE, ADMINISTRATION, LOGISTICS, WASTE MANAGEMENT
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.