Operations Planner (LivWarUt) Warrington, England
|Salary:||GBP0 - GBP9.5 per annum|
Operations Planner / Scheduler:
Link2Recruit is one of the UK’s fastest-growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving, and Waste sectors daily. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the Utilities sector, is currently recruiting for courteous and reliable Operations Planners to join their successful business on an ongoing basis.
Main Purpose of the role:
To ensure work is scheduled and coordinated efficiently to the Field Operatives
- Working days: Monday – Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
- Shift patterns: 8am-4pm and 9.30am-6pm
- Hourly Rate: £9.50 P/H.
- Length of time required: Ongoing.
- Start Date: ASAP
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the provision of receiving and distributing work orders in line with client needs
- Schedule planned works, ensuring that all orders are compliant with health and safety
- To keep a track of Ops non-completions throughout the day and plan top-up work to meet the completion targets.
- Ensuring you give an even and proficient customer service whilst updating trackers
- Answering and resolving customer enquiries and demonstrating ownership of the problem
Skills and Experience:
- Good IT Skills – Word/Excel
- Strong admin skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the scheduling function.
- A background in administrative and/or customer service based roles
- Adept to handling complex queries and accurately inputting data
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent time management
- Proactive and Reactive attitude depending on the situation
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a national company, with a great number of career prospects that can develop within a vastly growing industry.
We have positions available at our Warrington site, which is commutable from all surrounding areas. All sites are situated close to public transportation links. Parking and canteen facilities are also available for all staff use.
If you are interested and able to travel to any or all of the above sites, please apply now online or call our Waste Management division on 0151 227 5769 (option 1) for more information.
Key Words: Plan, Planner, Scheduler, Schedule, Admin, Administration, Operations, Warrington, Utilities, customer service, data entry, inputting, administrative
Link2Recruit Limited is operating as a recruitment business.