Refuse Loader (WASTEAPRL) Rutland, England
|Salary:||GBP8.91 - GBP8.91 per hour|
Link2Recruit are one of the UK’s fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving and Waste sectors on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the Waste Management industry, are currently recruiting for experienced Refuse Loaders to join their successful business on a full-time on-going basis.
- Experience within a similar role and/or industry
- A good standard of English (verbal, written, understanding)
- A courteous and helpful attitude as the role may involve dealing with the public
- Candidates must be physically fit
- Hours of Work: 06:00 – Finish (around 15:00)
- Days of Work: Monday – Friday
- Rate of Pay: £8.91 per hour
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collecting refuse from domestic and trade premises
- Loading onto collection vehicles using the equipment provided
- Working to agreed targets and standards
This is an operative role, so candidates must be physically fit as the role will require a lot of walking and some heavy lifting. Opportunities for overtime, career progression and permanent employment can become available for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a national waste management company, with a great number of career prospects that can develop within a vastly growing industry.
The role is based in Rutland. Our client is situated close to public transportation links. Parking and canteen facilities are also available for all staff use.
If you are interested, please apply now online or call our Waste Management division on 0121 377 7006 (option 1) for more information.
Key Words: REFUSE, LOADER, LOADING, WASTE, WASTE MANAGEMENT, OPERATIVE,
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.