Class 2 Driver (SHCLASS2TRADE) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP0 - GBP16.5 per hour|
Class 2 Driver
Link2Recruit are one of the UK’s fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving and Waste sectors on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the distribution industry, are currently recruiting for experienced Class 2 Drivers to join their successful business on a full-time on-going basis.
- Full UK Driving Licence (Category C)
- CPC Card
- DIGI Card
- A maximum of 6 penalty points
- At least 12 months active HGV driving experience
- Hours of Work: 6am start until finish (Finish time will vary depending on your load for the day, you are always guaranteed 8 hours per day)
- Days of Work: Monday to Friday, occasional overtime on weekends may be available
- Rate of Pay: £16.50 per hour
- This is a multidrop role and you can do anything from 5-12 drops
This is a driving role however some handball may be expected from time to time. Opportunities for overtime, career progression and permanent employment can become available for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a national company, with a great number of career prospects that can develop within a vastly growing industry.
The role is based in Great Barr, Birmingham and is commutable from Kingstanding, Queslett, Pheasey and most surrounding areas. Our client is situated close to public transportation links. Parking and canteen facilities are also available for all staff use.
If you are interested, please apply now online or call our Driving division on 0121 377 7006 (option 3) for more information.
Key Words: CLASS 2, LGV, LGV2, LGV C, HGV, HGV2, HGV C, CATEGORY C, DRIVER, DRIVING, LORRY, MULTI-DROP
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.