Electronic Gaming Technician (SMAN - EGT01) West End, England
|Salary:||GBP37000 - GBP37000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready to join the winning team?
The Sportsman has an international reputation for delivering world-class gaming and the best hospitality in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere. Customers say they feel like one of the family at our Marble Arch casino.
Would you like to help deliver the perfect, bespoke experience while developing your career?
Join the Sportsman team today, this is your chance to join the leading hospitality team which will provide you with all the skills you need to develop and grow.
When working the night shifts, you will also receive a salary enhancement from midnight until 6am in addition to the salary advertised.
Salary + Tips + Enhanced salary from midnight until 6am
We also many benefits for our employees. Here is a taster of the many we offer our team:
- Salary enhancement from midnight until 6am
- Service charge
- Growth Opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
To apply for this role you must have some form of previous experience either repairing electrical equipment or as an electronic gaming host within a casino.
- Maintain in good working order all Electronic Gaming products.
- Ensure the Electronic Roulette and Slot Machines remain connected to the operating systems.
- Promptly notify the management of any concerns relating to Electronic product or the system.
- Advise all support companies of technical issues as soon as possible and monitor their response.
- Provide system support for all on line, TITO and marketing systems and report faults promptly.
- Monitor Slot and Electronic Roulette reports and make recommendations based on results.
- Work with Count and Cash Desk to ensure TITO system is working.
- Train all slot hosts and management on the basics of the slot machines.
- Interact with members and guests providing them with information on how to play machines and Roulette.
- Liaise with the Group Slot Manager on mix, floor locations, equipment moves and system failure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pro-active, self-starter and team player.
- Outstanding skills in electronics.
- Problem solving skills.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
Desirable But Not Essential:
- Experience in Slots/Gaming
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.