Electronic Gaming Host (SMAN-EGH1) London, England
|Salary:||GBP21990 - GBP21990 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
A new opportunity has arrived at our premium, renowned Sportsman Casino.
Our Sportsman casino is known in the capitol for providing world-class gaming within a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Situated in the heart of Marble Arch, this venue provides a service that is next to none. Hence why we can confidently mention the Sportsman is a reputable establishment within the capitols casino industry.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading to find out more!
We offer many company leading benefits, below is a sample of what we offer:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
Salary + Tips + Enhanced Salary From Midnight Until 6am
What the role entails:
- Maintain “Printer ticket”, levels.
- Reduce machine “downtime”.
- Carry out “Basic” maintenance of gaming machines/equipment.
- Deal effectively with customer queries/disputes.
- Promotion of our Metcard rewards to all customers.
- Maintaining a safe and secure working environment.
- Have a complete knowledge of all facilities available to the customers.
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude.
- When required, provide services of food, beverages to members and guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of slot machine/gaming equipment and operation.
- Have a basic knowledge of statutory requirements in term of the gaming laws, liquor laws and other related subjects.
- Assist management in all areas of promotion and customer service as directed.
- Have a good knowledge of all forms of fraudulent behaviour in casinos. This duty includes the immediate reporting of any doubtful or suspicious incident or behaviour to the manager.
- Regularly attend staff meetings and staff training events as and when required.
- Always maintain and reflect the brand values.
- Ensure that the venue is promoted in a positive way through your interactions and communications with guests and visitors to provide a unique and memorable experience.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to maintain a positive, professional relationship with all guests and colleagues.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to promote all areas of the venue and understand departmental specific operations and services to explain and guide the guests during their visit.
- To be a team player.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be aged 18 and have the right to work in the UK.