Collection Specialist (352868) Fort Worth, Texas
Staffing Now has openings in Fort Worth for Collection Specialists. The Collection Agents communicate with consumers primarily by phone, making outbound and receiving inbound calls, while adhering to strict industry compliance and best practices.
If you are a negotiator, investigator, researcher, problem solver and communicator this may be a great career path for you. Training will be provided.
The chosen candidate must complete a criminal background check. Spanish or any second language is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilize various skip tracing techniques to locate right parties.
- Negotiate payment terms and methods by use of critical thinking and asking probing questions of the consumer to better overcome objections to payment.
- Use mandated compliance scripts while communicating information.
- Accurately record all details of communications and activities within the system.
- Identify cases for special handling according to company criteria including legal actions and asset attachment.
- Investigate to locate pertinent information to aid collection.
- Maintain compliance by use of proper policy and procedures.
- Maintain clean and secure work environment
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess high competency in verbal and written communication.
- Must be capable to demonstrate teamwork ability as well as be capable to work independently.
- Must possess a medium level of office administrative duty skills.
- Typing proficiency, 45wpm
- Must have basic knowledge of keyboard and computer use.
- Must possess basic math skills, with ability to calculate accurately
- Hand dexterity
- Occasionally required to stand or walk and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Able to sit for long periods.