Data Engineer (DCSDENL) North London, England
|Salary:||GBP120 - GBP150 per day|
DCS are currently looking for Data Engineers to work in North London for a National client
Our ideal Data Engineer will have the experience of the following:
- The main responsibilities will be to install, terminate and test cat5e, cat6, cat6a and multi-core telephony cables.
- Equipment patching using CAT5 and Fibre Optic patch cables and inter-rack cabling
- Installation of all types of containment such as conduit, trunking, tray and basket.
Candidate qualifications and attributes
- Skilled to work with a large range of hand and power tools to assemble wiring and telecoms equipment
- Ability to meet targets without compromising quality or safety standards
- Will be organised and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Excellent communications skills used to build a rapport with people at all levels
- Will present a positive company image.
- Will provide a timely, polite and efficient service.
- A good team worker who can work equally effectively on own initiative
- Able to work with schedules and diagrams
- Qualified to use various test equipment for the telecoms sector,
- Basic I.T. and networking skills
- Will hold a full and current driving licence
- Will hold a current CSCS card
- Will possess a complete set of own hand and power tools, crimpers and steps