Energy Engineer (BBBH152381) New York, New York
Currently representing a top-tier MEP consultancy in the Greater NYC area that is seeking an experienced Energy Engineer to join their dynamic, growing Energy & Sustainability division. Successful applicants will be technically sound, up-to-date on Local Laws, & posseess an energetic student mentality.
- Testing of Mechanical Systems and analyzing appropriate data.
- Building Energy Modeling in compliance with applicable codes & standards.
- Energy Studies including ASHRAE Level 1, 2 & 3 energy audits & retro commissioning efforts in collaboration with other engineers.
- Write Energy Efficiency reports & relay to stakeholders and clients.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Related Engineering Field.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Energy Efficiency, or Mechanical Design related to Energy Effiency & Sustainability, of Commercial/Industrial Buildings or Facilities.
- Proficient in eQuest; as well as Microssoft Office.