Electrical Engineer (MEP) (BBBH140233) New York, New York
Electrical Engineer (MEP)
- Design activities for electrical power, lighting, and fire alarm systems on commercial projects through sketches, electronic models, diagrams, and other visual formats.
- Evaluates, selects, specifies, and engineers all electrical engineered systems or products for a projects.
- Prepares and revises documentation in various electrical phases including site plans, floor plans, diagrams, and details.
- May have minor Project Manager responsibilities which may include leading a team of younger engineers and project teams
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years experiennce working & designing MEP buillding systems
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD & REVIT