Regulatory Ecotoxicologist- REACH (PS/225634/2) Köln, Germany
|Salary:||EUR80000 - EUR90000 per annum|
Regulatory Ecotoxicologist- REACH
One of our clients , world’s leading chemical manufacturer from chemical and biocides industry is currently looking for a Regulatory Ecotoxicologist role in Germany ( NRW ).
It is a very interesting opportunity for someone who wnats to join a world well knwon business and develop himslef towrads team leading position.
Your Profile :
- Degree in Biology, Toxicology, Environmental Sciences ( or similar )
- Experience in the whole field of eco-toxicology, including practical expertise as study director ( beneficially also in alternative testing strategies in vitro, QSAR, read-across)
- Familiarity with preparation of REACH registration dossiers (IUCLID)
- Experience in the preparation of Environmental Risk Assessments
- Professional knowledge of established IT tools such as Microsoft Office, IUCLID and QSAR tools used for alternative testing strategy work (SAP beneficial)
- Professional language skills in English ( and German - preferably but not the main requirement ) ; other languages are advantageous
- Client oriented personality
Your role :
- Participation in chemical law mediation (REACH in EU and other regions)
- Compliance with global chemical regulations (e.g. EU-REACH)
- Cooperation and management of departmental or cross-divisional projects
- Responsibility for creating Study Summaries for substances being registered under REACH and similar regulations
- Coordination of study plan for new products with the authorities, with the aim to ensure the registration of products is successful
- Advice to the company's customers in matters of ecological product safety
- Expert evaluation of safe use of chemicals as ingredients of our client’s products
- Main point of contact for environmental risk assessments that are required for global registrations
- Representing our client by European authorities
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Having launched in 2015 NonStop Chemicals is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe. Our consultants act as specialist consultants within a niche field to ensure they are the go to experts for all recruitment matters. We currently cover a number of areas including Regulatory Affairs, Research & Development (all applications including Composites, Adhesives etc), Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, EHS, Environmental Affairs (Contaminated Land, Acoustics etc) and much more.