Payroll Officer (BBBH8031) Abbotsford, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD90000 - AUD100000 per annum + + Super|
About the Company
TwoScots Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with a respected Australian manufacturing company operating in the timber and decorative board industry. They have an opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their friendly team in Abbotsford.
Culture and Benefits
- On site parking
- Attractive salary & additional benefits
- Opportunity to grow and progress your payroll career
About the Role
Operating in a standalone role and reporting to a highly supportive and collaborative Financial Accountant this role is suitable for an individual who is passionate, meticulously detailed and able to carry out full function payroll alongside their Micropay knowledge.
- Process end to end payroll in a timely manner across monthly & weekly cycles, using SAP
- Process Super and Tax calculations
- Ability to interpret EBA's and Awards
- Respond to all payroll related queries
- Process leave calculations, maternity, annual and sick leave.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience using Micropay
- Experience working within a complex payroll environment
- Performed full function payroll including reconciliations, superannuation & payroll tax
- Strong attention to detail & high level of accuracy and communication both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
If you feel like you have the necessary experience, please submit your resume to TwoScots Recruitment by clicking APPLY NOW.
Alternatively, please contact Skye for a confidential conversation on 0410 602 246.