Search Consultant (Recruiter) (s2wsrchjd1115) Harrisburg, South Dakota
gpac, a family-owned executive search firm, is looking for a highly motivated individual to partner with as a Search Consultant. Our company was founded nearly 30 years ago and has become one of the fastest growing firms in the nation. We currently have offices in Sioux Falls, SD, Phoenix, AZ, Denver, CO, Nashville, TN and Minneapolis, MN.
gpac offers an excellent work-life balance in a fast-paced work environment. There is tremendous earning potential; our top producers earn between $200-500k per year. As a part of our team, you will be surrounded by passionate teammates pushing each other to exceed their own goals. This is a position that allows you to help transform people’s lives by placing them in their ideal positions with our clients, while transforming your life as well.
We have a tried-and-true recipe for success that has allowed us to become an industry leader and one of the largest and most successful executive search firms in the country, with over 250 search consultants. We do not require previous recruiting experience because we provide the proper initial training. We also have continuous coaching and guidance once you join our team, whether onsite permanently or working virtually.
This is a commission-driven position with the opportunity to earn between 30-75% of your production.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, hiring managers and candidates
- Partner with clients to assist in filling critical position
- Connect clients with qualified candidates resulting in placements
- Proficient use of recruiting tools and materials.
- Cold call, qualify, disqualify, screen and prep candidates and clients for interviews and assist in the negotiation of job offers
- Conduct reference checks on candidates
- Partner with other gpac recruiters to work collaboratively with existing candidates and clients
- A degree is preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable establishing relationships over the phone
- Act with integrity, confidentiality and an ethical mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Must be comfortable with a commission based opportunity
- Effective negotiation skills
- Consistently perform outbound activity to source clients and candidates
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, is goal oriented, has a competitive spirit, and thrives on the opportunity to have unlimited earning potential in a commission-driven position.
We believe we have one of the most unique and gratifying opportunities, both personally and professionally, while providing a company culture that is unmatched! If you are serious about finding a life-changing career opportunity, gpac is the place for you! gpac is rapidly growing and currently in the process of interviewing to add new partners to the team. There is no time like the present.
To find out more about this position reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Come join the Pac!
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused, and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.