Cash Desk Manager (PLC-CDM) London, England
|Salary:||GBP43661 - GBP43661 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
This is your chance to build a rewarding career with a caring company in an exhilarating London location!
We are currently looking for an experienced cash desk manager to come and join our team at our luxury Park Lane Casino.
We also many benefits for our employees. Here is a sample of the many we offer our team:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
What you will be great at:
Efficiently supervise the cash desk in accordance with legal and procedural requirements detailed in the Company Manuals and on the CARM database.
Ensuring that all staff are suitably trained and sufficiently able to carry out Company policies and duties issued by Senior Casino and Head Office Management.
All cash desk staff exhibit high levels of customer service and to ensure the accuracy of transactions with customers.
- Knowledge and experience of cash desk operations and procedures
- Knowledge of banking, accounting, and gaming procedures
- Highly numerate
- Good communication skills with customers and other employees
- Able to recognise areas where customer service can be improved and maintained
- Highly organised and methodical
- Able to implement new procedures and policies
- Proactive approach with an upbeat and positive personality
- Ability to manage staff
- Competent in the use of the Companies computer systems including word and excel
- PML holder
- A high level of personal integrity
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Show respect and appreciation to all
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over to apply and have the right to work in the UK.