PCA / AIN / PSW / Assistant in Nursing (PCA Sunshine Coast) Caboolture, Brisbane, Australia
|AUD37 - AUD74 per hour + Uniform provided
Why work as a Personal Care Assistant in aged care with Workforce Extensions Sunshine Health? WE Sunshine Health is a leading recruitment provider of agency nurses, assistant in nursing and personal care workers to over 150 residential aged care providers across QLD and New South Wales. Aged care gives you the chance to make meaningful connections with the residents in your care and make a difference in their days for the better. No two days are the same in residential Aged Care, so if you like to stay on your toes – this is the industry for you!
WE Sunshine Health core values extend our potential through…
- a commitment to industry COMPLIANCE across the healthcare environment
- the attraction and RECRUITMENT of talented healthcare professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- free CLINICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMMES to support our workforce grow their skills and careers.
- partnering with our workforce and clients to grow, nurture and retain NOVICE healthcare staff in the industry.
- the provision of MEANINGFUL WORK that aligns to our workforce's lifestyle needs while supporting our clients care for Australians.
- supplying COMPLIANT, HOLISTIC care professionals to empower our valued Clients to deliver safe and sustainable healthcare
Benefits we offer:
- Excellent above award pay rates - $37 - $74 / hour - paid weekly
- Uniform scrub shirt is supplied
- Select your shifts via our ENTO phone app
- Your own personal recruitment specialist supporting you though onboarding process, first shifts and onwards
- After hours on call support
- Qualified Clinical support available
- Extensive free online education
- Work/Life balance - freedom to choose when and where you work
- See Australia - 6 week travel contracts are also available to our staff
- We specialize if providing quality agency staff to some of Queensland's biggest aged care organisations.
- Career progression
Successful applicants must have:
- Certificate 3 Individual Support (or equivalent)
- Residential Aged Care Experience (preferred)
- Flexibility to work across various locations and different settings
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willing to obtain yellow card)
- Current CPR/BLS or willingness to obtain
- Evidence of annual flu vaccination
- Evidence of 3x Covid-19 Vaccination (booster dose included)
- Willing to travel and work at short notice is favourable
- Right to work in Australia
- 2 Clinical references
Job Description: Key Responsibilities:
- Provide residents with assistance as they accomplish daily tasks, including bathing, eating, dressing, grooming and using the restroom
- Keeping records and reporting to the Registered Nurse on shift
- Provide genuine person centred care
- Monitoring resident’s health and wellbeing
Workforce Sunshine Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and ⁄ or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background. For more information on our national recruitment services, flexible work options and/or to apply today email@example.com or phone us on 07 53437969