Assistant Accountant (090) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP23000 - GBP24000 per annum|
Advivo are now working with a national organisation based in Coventry in search of a Assistant Accountant to support the existing function.
The office team including finance sit amongst each other and have a great family feel. We have been fortunate enough recently to have placed other candidates here whom have settle in quickly and really enjoy working with the team.
My client is paying up to £24,000 for the right person.
Key responsibilities include;
- Supporting the management accountant at M/E
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Accruals, pre-payments, journals
- Payment runs
- Reconciling the bank accounts weekly / monthly
- Cash book work
- Adhoc support for the wider team
The ideal candidate must be;
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Working knowledge of accounting - minimum 3 years
- Extremely organised, well planned and manages work load effectively and responsibly
- Intermediate MS Excel and comfortable with systems
- Good communicator, someone whom is willing to integrate well within a team
If you feel you have the attributes detailed above and you are in search of an opportunity, simply apply for the role and I will get in touch to discuss further.
At Advivo, we believe that work should have a positive impact on peoples lives.
Look forward to hearing from you.