Business Analyst (089) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP400 - GBP450 per day|
Advivo are now working with an exciting multi-national FTSE100 business currentl undergoing some interesting and high profile transformational projects.
We are in search of a highly competant and forward thinking Business Analyst to join the project team on a 6 month contract (to start with).
We are looking to pay £400 to £450 per day for the right person.
The project objective is implementing a brand new charge and billing system to replace dated/inaccurate as is system. the role will work alongside the Senior Business Analyst:
- Questioning to understand the current 'as is' system issues
- Working with stakeholders to establish requirements for a 'to be' system
- Work with the project team on deliverable in line with road-map
- Use lean business methodology to complete tasks
- Build relationships and win hearts/minds of stakeholders of the project
The right candidate will have:
- Experience working as a BA contractor within a large / complex project
- A humane approach to managing conflicts / issues / processes / etc
- Excellent communication including questioning and listening in particular
- Innovative and forward thinking mindset - ability to think out side the box
- Committed and growth mindset
- Knowledge of finance / billing systems is desirable
If you feel you have the attributes detailed above and you are in search of an opportunity, simply apply for the role and I will get in touch to discuss further.
At Advivo, we believe that work should have a positive impact on peoples lives.
Look forward to hearing from you.