Senior BI Consultant (BBBH11592) Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP65000 - GBP85000 per annum|
Join a well established analytics company, empowering organisations to make informed decisions with confidence! They are looking for a Lead MS BI Consultant to fill a new role in their service delivery team, where you'll use your expertise in design, development, testing and deployment to help clients achieve their objectives.
Although this is a home based role, the company has a strong commitment to investing in its culture and engaging its employees. They offer ongoing career development support and a competitive package that includes bonus, car allowance, health cover, income protection insurance, social activities and more!
You'll act as the primary contact between the client and consulting team on a variety of projects, delivering quality projects in line with time and cost requirements.
- Working with clients to identify and prioritise business requirements, including running design workshops, controlling the scope and producing functional requirements documentation
- Estimating projects and converting them into project plans, securing resources and ensuring the plan reconciles
- Taking functional requirements and converting them to a technical specifications
- Managing consultants throughout the project, providing guidance, mentoring and leadership
- Taking responsibility for the quality of projects, quality assuring yours and others work
- Identifying and mitigating issues at the earliest opportunity, utilising experience to preempt likely issues
- Designing and managing component testing, user acceptance testing, deployment and handover, ensuring that application support is in place
You're self-motivated, with a proven track record in delivering data warehouse and reporting solutions, specialsing in Microsoft SQL Server models and Microsoft PowerBI. You will be confident in delivering projects, communicating with customers and continually striving for excellence.
- 3+ years experience leading medium size projects from start to finish independently
- Experience with multiple technologies and familiar with Microsoft
SQL Server models
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure, Microsoft PowerBI and
Microsoft Master Data Services (MDS)
- Familiar with project management methodology, including Prince 2 and
If this sounds like the right opportunity, please apply with your CV or get in touch for more information!