Strategy Consultant - $150K + Super + Profit Share (BBBH5175) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||$150K + Super + Profit Share|
Salary package: $150k + Super + Profit Share
Role highlights: Amazing opportunity to shape yourself as an expert in the field of strategic consulting with a global firm where you take an autonomous approach in building business and facilitating the delivery of their product.
Reporting to the regional Director, this Strategy Consultant will be instrumental in supporting the ongoing expansion and growth of the organisation and will set the right person up for future growth opportunities. You will take the lead in driving the awareness and delivery of a globally regarded strategy training product, leveraging a proven methodology that has already set the business apart from its competetitors. The role has a mix of business development, strategic assessment and product delivery and will regularly engage with c-suite stakeholders.
- Shape yourself into an expert in the market around high impact strategy negotiation and infliuence
- Build market relationships and drive business development focused on identifying opportunities to sell in the firm's product
- Promote recommendations on new product and market opportunities across the leadership team through your expertise
- Identify opportunities for in-house consulting services to be provided where the firm can provide high value and high impact results
- Deliver highly impactful customer workshops and strategy consulting based on the business' proven product methodology
- Drive pre and post workshop engagement, ensuring a highly customer-focused interactions that ensure the delivery of successful training and execution programs
- Ensure follow up and review of facilitation, incorporating feedback and insights to evolve product offerings
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials and programs
You are a highly engaging and energetic professional with a bakckground in strategy either within a consulting firm or in-house and are looking to shape your profile in the market to set yourself apart. Leveraging a firm with a globally regarded product, you bring passion together with high IQ nad EQ in how you engage with senior executives in being able to identify opportunities that will deliver impact for your customers.
Being a highly autonomous role within a close-knit group of professionals, you are a confident self-starter and have a passion for strategy and uncovering the opportunities within problems.
Acting as a consultant, you will bring experience in sales, workshop delivery and organisational strategy.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This consulting firm is globally regarded in the provision of strategic consulting and supporting their clients in elevating their people to drive massive impact. Highly regarded in the market place for their expertise and knowledge, you will surround yourself with similarly talented people and elevate yourself in a role where you will regularly engage with executive leaders across the marketplace.
Given the nature of the role, you will be required to travel to customer premises regularly so a propensity for local travel is a must.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is TNSC5175. Please allow for 5 - 10 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.