Social Worker - Edge of Care Team (HQ00093680) Southend-On-Sea, England
|Salary:||GBP31371 - GBP36876 per annum|
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Southend-on-Sea for a Social Worker to work within the Edge of Care Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with the HCPC.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £31,371- £36,876 per annum.
- To work with parents/families and children to complete Reunification Assessments, plans and direct work with families within children who have become looked after. As part of a reunification strategy the work will ensure young people who come into care are placed back at home where it is safe and in their best interests to do so.
- The work expected to be completed within the team would encompass, Reunification Assessments, Sibling Assessments, Viability Assessments, Life Story Work and developing transition plans for the children, families and carers if it is assessed as appropriate for the children to return to the care of their families as a pose to remaining in foster placement.
- The successful candidate will also need to ensure the work programmes and interventions for the families are age appropriate and meet the needs of the whole family and the wider community.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.