Location: Renfrewshire, Scotland
My client is a successful and rapidly growing Technologies Manufacturer based in the West side of Glasgow.
Due to their growth, they currently have multiple openings for Quality Personnel within an array of departments based on site.
Our current openings are within Risk, Design, CAPA & Process.
We are looking for candidates with some or all of the following skills / Qualifications and Experience. Whatever your background we want to hear from you.
- Relevant science/engineering degree
- Proven experience in Quality Management System
- Six sigma qualified – minimally green belt level
- Extensive experience working within a highly regulated industry
- Extensive experience of project support to design and validation teams
- Competence in the use of IT technology, such as Microsoft Office applications, and ability to learn other IT systems used in the QA department
- Qualification or training experience in risk management, risk assessments or other comparable activity
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, including appropriate use of statistical techniques Working knowledge of minitab or similar statistical tool`s
- Lead Assessor qualified
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable regulations especially with regards to Complaints, NCR/ CAPA processes and Root Cause Analysis/Trend Analysis
- Excellent facilitation, coordination, prioritising, presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise work load, meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment as well as on own
- Must be able to work cross functionally and develop effective relationships in support of multiple R&D and manufacturing led projects
If you would like further information on any of the above mentioned then please contact myself Direct or send your CV to Stuart Barton to arrange a call.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.