Compliance and Reporting Administrator (NE1330) Bankstown, Sydney, Australia
About the role
This position is responsible and accountable for ensuring accurate, compliant and effective reporting and administration of data sets and reports; effective transactions, systems and administrative process flows; resolving any workflow, prioritization or standardisation issues relating to data entry at colleges and sites; facilitation of new initiatives related to data administration and data entry; ensuring compliance and quality, monitoring areas of risk and risk management, implementing and streamlining compliant processes across the RTO, ensuring policies, procedures and workflows meet compliance requirements.
The role is also responsible for the facilitation of new initiatives related to data administration, compliance and quality, and risk management.
The candidate we seek will ideally have the following:
- Minimum 2 years of RTO Compliance and/or RTO Administration related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of VET sector, competency based training, ASQA and RTO requirements, including reporting requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Excellent analytical skills with and understanding of low, mid and high-level reporting processes
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute effectively, either in a self-directed capacity or as part of a high-performing team
- Advanced computer application skills including Microsoft Office suite and advanced knowledge of Student Management System VETtrak
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, high level written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively liaise with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a changing technological and business environment in the midst of shifting priorities
- Experience in process management and improvement
- TAE40116 Certificate IV Training and Assessment or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) and Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) programs
- Understanding of various State Funding Contracts and VET Student Loan (VSL)
- Strong work ethic, high energy and enthusiasm
What we can offer you:
- A fun and supportive team environment
- Career progression and development pathways
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Mobility within the business and global locations
- Health & Wellbeing packages which includes free counselling for employees and family, discounted gym membership, movie tickets, discounts on travel, accommodation and insurance
Navitas is a leading global education provider driven by a commitment to transform lives through education. It employs more than 7,000 staff to deliver programs and services to approximately 80,000 students around the world. Navitas consists of two distinct divisions: University Partnerships (UP) and Careers & Industry (C&I) divisions.
The C&I division, which represents a significant part of the Navitas portfolio, brings together niche colleges offering higher education, VET, professional development and employability skills to more than 25,000 students across 22 countries. We employ approximately 1,800 staff to deliver programs in five regions: Australasia, UK, South West Europe, Germany/Switzerland/Austria and the US.
Navitas English delivers the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) on behalf of the Department of Home Affairs, Skills for Education and Employment Program (SEE), the Career Transition Assistance Program (CTA), and the Foundation Skills for Your Future program on behalf of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
We are committed to working with Federal and State Governments, education providers, communities, employers and industry groups to provide the language, literacy, numeracy and employability skills that meet the settlement, study and employment goals of our clients.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online, including your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Applications without the cover letter will not be accepted.
Applications close on 15th of March at 5pm, however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
To our agency partners - thank you for your interest however, we will not be accepting unsolicited applications and we do not require support for this role, at this stage.
For further information, please contact Sladjana Spaic, Operations Manager on 0434 077 796. To view other opportunities, please visit https://www.navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia and undergo criminal records and working with children check.