VP Ag & Commercial Loan Officer (SJS) Rice Lake, Minnesota
My client is seeking an experienced Agriculture/Commercial loan officer. Depending on experience, the candidate will inherit an already established portfolio. This opportunity comes with no unreasonable goals, expectations, or elements of micromanagement. My client is well respected in the community and provides a great work/life balance.
Ideal Candidate Would Have...
- Previous agriculture/commercial lending experience (Greater Experience Will Result In Greater Compensation)
- A personal agriculture background, previously or currently
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- 4-year degree in related field preferred, but not required
- Understanding of origination, credit analysis, and underwriting
For more information, reach out to your North Dakota & Minnesota Banking Recruiter, Sondrae Spade.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.