Accounting Manager - Banking/Finance Company (SJS) Woodbury, Minnesota
This role will be vital to the success of the organization, you'll manage functions in the accounting department but also coaching a team of accountants when applicable. You'll partner with multiple business lines and with external vendors as well.
- Active management of all accounting functions
- Remain up-to-date on new accounting standards
- Work closely with executive leadership for budgeting and forecasting
- Manage the Audit and Tax Prep for the organization
- Lead and guide a handful of accounting professionals
- Oversee AP/AR
- Ensure all reports are done timely and accurately
- Work with clients to assess assets and liabilities, capital, aid in balance sheet prep, p&l statements, among other reports
- Oversee grant activities
For more information regarding this role, apply directly or reach out to Sondrae Spade at Sondrae . Spade @ Gogpac .com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.