Customer Service Officer (J200172646) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD57900 - AUD62500 per annum + +Super +Career Development +WFH|
About the Company
Our Client is recognised for their expertise in assessments built on over 24 years' experience in assessing the qualifications and work experience of prospective migrants, and supporting individuals’ applications for employment, course entry and industry membership. They assess 28 trade occupations and more than 360 professional occupations from various industries.
Their portfolio of services expands to include educational research and consultation on assessment standards, test design and curriculum development.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Officer looking to grow their career and be exposed to new skills.
The Service Officer is the primary point of contact for all customers. The Service Officer receives and triages incoming communications via phone, email and other channels and, in a customer-centric and empathetic manner, either:
- Answer common queries or
- Direct the customer to the appropriate staff member or Case Manager
- Ensure applicant database is maintained with accurate and up to date information.
- Assist with data entry for applications received and for any other service required including scanning and uploading supporting documentation received for skills assessment applications.
- Provide an environment in which customer service is valued and delivered
- Ensure a high level of privacy and confidentiality is maintained for all information handled
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement of the function by proposing solutions to issues and contributing to change implementation.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a Contact Centre is essential
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems through the application of theoretical principles and techniques.
- Able to prioritise tasks and efficiently manage own time
- Excellent verbal and written communication when interacting with customers, team members and people at higher staff levels
- Strong Computer Literacy - must be technically minded and demonstrate ability to be comfortable with IT equipment set up and multiscreen use.
- Full time permanent position
- Hybrid work from home and in the office (Mostly from home)
- Working hours can be flexible between 7am – 7pm
- Central East Melbourne location
- In-depth training with your new team mates
- Competitive salary range on offer - Offer depends on experience
If you have all the skills and experience needed for this role, then please apply today.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted