Customer Service Consultants (J200169101) Clayton, Melbourne, Australia
About the Company
We are proud to be partnered with a leading provider of Hospital/Specialist pathology services in Australia!
They have a clear vision of their future & with 88 accredited pathology laboratories & over 1020 collection centres, they have a strong footprint across Australia.
Our client recognises their primary responsibility is to the patients & practitioners in the communities they serve. They are focused on continuously reviewing and improving their operations, IT systems, logistics, medical technologies/robotics & processes to ensure effective and efficient service, & to sustain their long-term financial viability.
They are an equal opportunities employer, & encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities & cultures!
About the Role
This is a fast-paced, Inbound Customer Service role, and would suit someone looking for stability whereby their efforts & performance will provide opportunities for growth within the company.
You will pride yourself in managing customer enquiries in a friendly, professional & timely manner, with a strong focus on first-call resolution.
In addition, the role focuses on:
- Providing quality service and first call resolution to doctors, specialist, patients and other care providers
- Handling of telephone queries and general administrative duties relating to pathology services
- Supporting your team whenever possible
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work a 7-day rotational shift roster covering a range of hours from 7.00am to 11.00pm
- Recent call centre experience within a customer-focused industry
- A passion for customer service with a proactive 'can do' attitude
- A proven ability to manage and diffuse difficult situations
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and able to follow through to resolution
- A strong communicator, and listener
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing, fast paced operational environment
- Compassion and empathy for special needs customers
- Ability to work under pressure in a performance-based call centre environment
- Well-developed computer and typing skills
- Experience in the Health Care industry will be highly regarded
- Strong growth aspirations with a newly publicly listed organisation
- Help them in transitioning to a Market Leader
- Role will provide flexibility to work a variety of shifts on a rotating roster including weekends.
- You will be well supported by your fellow staff and management.
- Two weeks training will be provided
If you have the Skills and Experience required for this role, and you are looking for your next big opportunity, please apply today!