Contact Centre Sales Manager (J200166742) Box Hill, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD0 - AUD90000 per annum + Bonus Available|
About the Company
Our client is an independent, privately owned Australian company who specialise in solar battery storage solutions, service, maintenance and repairs of PV solar systems.
They provide their customers with long-term solar solutions by utilising their expert knowledge and passion for the solar energy industry.
They have over 30 years’ industry experience, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
Their commitment to research and development within the solar battery and renewable energy sector has led them to become proud leaders in the solar battery market of Australia.
About the role
We are searching for an experienced Sales Call Centre Manager to lead and guide the internal sales team consisting of anywhere between 15 – 30 agents.
Work with Sales Team Leaders to:
- Develop, coach and support the Sales Team
- Review overall team performance and identify gaps to achieve high functioning team
- Ensure weekly catch ups with each team member occur to review their statistics, call volume and results and address their concerns or challenges
- Recruitment of new team members including sourcing, screening, interviewing & managing the various stages of the interview process including induction
- Complete and submit a weekly sales and statistics report for each sales person in format as agreed with Sales & Marketing Director, then use this report to identify opportunities for improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in successfully managing and mentoring a team of sales people in a fast paced environment is essential
- Previous experience in compiling reports and analysing team results as a decision-making tool
- Competent in the use of MS Office products, particularly excel, plus internet search function and CRM data bases
- Results driven and evidence to show that you can meet and exceed Sales targets
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet business needs and travel for work on occasion
- Competitive Salary of $90,000 + Super and Bonus incentive
- Conveniently located in Box Hill
- Opportunity to earn an extra 25k per quarter
How to Apply
If you have all the skills and experience needed to fulfil the requirement s then please submit your CV in word format today.