Customer Service Consultants (J200167484) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD28.86 - AUD28.86 per hour + Mon-Fri|
About the Company
Our client is an organisation with 15 years of radiology experience in both the clinical and corporate sectors.
It’s the responsibility of our client to assist patients with booking appointments at any of their known provider clinics, at the patients own convenience.
Their process coordinates and centralises administration to organise appointments while keeping relevant parties informed of the patient radiology imaging process.
About the role
It is the responsibility of the Customer Service Consultant to provide clear, accurate and quick responses to patient assessment.
- Handle high volume client enquiries via telephone
- Process a high volume of patient appointments daily
- Liaise with Patients, Doctors, Insurance companies, employers and service providers
- Receive and process referral requests by email/phone/fax in a timely manner
Skills and Experience
- You are self-reliant and self-managing, with a high attention to detail
- Experienced in using office equipment, including IT systems, Microsoft Office, printers and scanners
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Call Centre experience is a must
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to communicate in an assertive, yet professional manner to ensure services are efficient and delivered to a high standard
- Experience working in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Someone with experience in Health Insurance or something similar would be advantageous
The current team is small and very supportive. The team are extremely collaborative and work together to achieve the best results, they are friendly and welcoming and looking for someone with similar traits to join the team!
- Permanent opportunity available once the probation period has been passed
- Convenient CBD location close to Transport
- Start 19th April with your new team mates to commence training
- Interview slots available this week!
- Rotating Roster; Hours 7:30am - 6pm - Mon - Fri