Business Analyst (J200168205) North Sydney, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD600 - AUD900 per day|
About the Company
Our Client has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry.
They have a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel.
They take pride in the fact that they work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third-party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. They strive for excellence in their products and services and are obsessed with customer happiness!
About the Role
This is a classic Business Analyst role and the focus is on someone that has done software products, versed with software development life cycle.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to develop and manage requirements expectations and user experience
- Craft requirements into user stories; which both highly technical engineers as well as business and product management leaders understand
- Closely work with development teams to deliver fit-for-purpose specifications and customer requirements, with a focus on standards and technologies for the banking industry, specifically for merchant acquiring
- Identify and implement improvements to governance & industry standards
- Collaborate with members of the Product Delivery Team
- Work with the project team to form strategies to meet the release timelines aligning with the organizational roadmap
- Ensure operational and business readiness for releases
- Conduct walk-throughs of the requirements and specifications with key commercial and engineering resources and clients
- Participate in retrospectives and reviews to drive findings and key takeaways toward our continuous process improvements
- Support test, go-live and post go-live activities
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the Payments/Banking and Finance industry as a Business Analyst
- Experienced in scope management, planning and estimation
- In depth understanding of the different systems analysis phases, the software development process, and/or functional engineering principles
- Work experience in a global company in both agile and waterfall delivery models
- A proven track record of working well under limited supervision, with ability to produce results quickly and thoroughly.
- Experience working with JIRA, confluence, MS Project and Office
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, preferably in SW Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical leadership skills
- Good organization and planning skills
The Business Analyst will work closely with the engineering and sales team and most likely will report to the Asia Pacific resident. They will only focus on one major client.
You will coordinate with the Sales manager, project manager and Engineering team Leaders.
- 6 month contract with the possibility of extension or even being converted to a permanent position
- Start ASAP
- Competitive daily rate
How to Apply
If you have all the skills and experience needed for this role, then please submit your CV in word format today.