Sales Consultant (J200170108) Parramatta, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD67750 - AUD67750 per annum + Plus Super and Great Commission|
About the Company
Our client is an Australian private health insurance company. They started out as an affordable option for employees of a prestigious financial institution, and have grown into one of the largest member-owned health funds in Australia with over 200,000 members.
They are committed to providing exceptional value for their members. Their members are at the heart of everything they do, and they aim to develop a trusted relationship with their members as a healthcare partner and not just a health insurer.
About the Role
An opportunity exists for a Health Care Sales Specialist to work in the Sales Contact Centre.
We are seeking an individual to provide efficient, courteous customer service and sound information and advice to all current and prospective members.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service and support
- Assist existing customers with Upgrades or changes to their policies
- Conduct outbound calls to potential customers that have expressed interest
- Process membership applications and changes from beginning to end
- Attend Sales events to promote the brand
- Provide information to potential members
Skills and Experience
- Positive “can do” attitude with strong work ethics and integrity
- Exceptional Customer Service – the ability and willingness to empathise and go above and beyond for the customers
- A desire to be involved and participate within a close knit team
- Ability to show initiative and a high degree of resilience
- Enthusiastic and passionate about what you do
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to react quickly in complex situations – strong problem solving skills
- Essential skills required include: Customer Service and/or Data Entry and Call Centre or similar phone experience.
- Desirable skills include: Some level of previous Sales experience and Health Insurance industry experience
- It’s more than a job it’s a real career
- Training and career development
- Flexible working hours
- Close to public transport
- A great team culture
- No weekend work
- Ongoing mentoring to ensure your path to success!
- Salary is $67,750 (base) plus super
- Earn extra $$ in Commission
How to apply
If you think you could be a good fit for the team, then please apply today.