Customer Service Officer (J200172519) Thomastown, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD55000 - AUD65000 per annum + +Super +Permanent rolle +Free Parking|
About the Company
Our Client provides and implements world-class biomedical and Information & Communication Technology (ICT).
The company has a whole installs, repairs, maintains and calibrates advanced health and IT equipment. They also provide expert consulting services to over 700 organisations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
With over 400 employees and 200 strategic partners, they offer an extensive suite of quality services to a wide variety of clients - from end users and service providers, to integrators and distributors.
About the Role
We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic administrative individual with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
This is a very busy position where you will be responsible for providing high levels of service to the company’s external customers, both on the phone and via email. You will be the central point of contact for all In-A-Tick clients, ensuring high levels of customer service and satisfaction are maintained.
- Answering telephone promptly in a courteous and helpful manner
- Provide first point of contact to customers in relation to routine scheduled maintenance, reports, repairs and general enquiries
- Provide feedback to senior staff on urgent customer requests
- Compile and distribute customer service reports to In A Tick clientele
- Assist management with the booking and scheduling process
- Follow up with suppliers and customers on status of quotes, purchase orders and services
- Maintain up to date contact details and update customer preventative maintenance schedules.
- Assist with the administration, distribution and collation of customer satisfaction surveys
- Receive and dispatch customers’ and CTG’s equipment, goods and spare parts
- Assist with the tracking and coordination of test equipment servicing and calibration
- Methodical and pro-active work ethic is required
Skills and Experience
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Good computer/data entry skills
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Highly organised, self-motivated and enjoy working in a close-knit, supportive team
- Self-starter with strong organization and planning skills
- The ability to work in a team environment, communicate effectively and provide the highest level of customer service to the customer base
- Experience processing orders and/or in the service/scheduling industry would be highly regarded
- A permanent opportunity with a competitive salary on offer
- Free parking available
- Location in Thomastown
- Work with an extremely friendly and collaborative team
- Hours of work are normal business hours but this can be slightly flexible
Our client is a healthcare provider that is captured by the COVID-19 and seasonal influenza vaccination requirements released by the Victorian government. It is a condition of employment that all staff receive the required vaccines, unless they have a relevant medical exemption. Vaccination evidence or evidence of a medical contraindication must be provided prior to commencement.
How to Apply
If you have the skills, experience and can do attitude required for this role, then please apply with your Resume today