Customer Service Representative (J200169101) Clayton, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD0 - AUD48500 per annum|
About the Company
Our Client is the leading provider of Hospital/Specialist pathology services in Australia.
They see their future in the industry as taking a leadership role in science, technology, people and process. With 88 accredited pathology laboratories and over 1020 collection centres, they have a strong footprint across Australia.
Our client recognises their primary responsibility is to the patients and practitioners in the communities they service. They are focused on continuously reviewing and improving their operations, IT systems, logistics, medical technologies/robotics and processes to ensure effective and efficient service, and to sustain their long-term financial viability.
They are an equal opportunities employer, so we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures
About the Role
This is a fast paced, Inbound Customer Service role, and would suit someone looking to set roots, work hard and grow with the company.
To be successful in this role, you will pride yourself in managing customer enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner, focusing on first-time resolution.
- Provide quality service and first call resolution to doctors, specialist, patients and other care providers
- Handling of telephone queries and general administrative duties relating to pathology services
- Support your team wherever possible
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work a 7-day rotational shift roster covering a range of hours from 7.00am to 11.00pm
- Recent call centre experience within a customer focused industry
- A passion for customer service with a proactive 'can do' attitude
- A proven ability to manage and diffuse difficult situations
- Well-developed problem solving skills and able to follow through to resolution
- A strong communicator, and listener
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing, fast paced operational environment
- Compassion and empathy for special needs customers
- Ability to work under pressure in a performance based call centre environment
- Well-developed computer and typing skills
- Experience in the Health Care industry will be highly regarded
- Strong growth aspirations with newly publicly listed organisation
- Help them in transitioning to a Market Leader
- Role will provide flexibility to work a variety of shifts on a rotating roster including weekends.
- You will be well supported by your fellow staff and management.
- Two weeks training will be provided
How to Apply
If you have the Skills and Experience needed for this role, and you are looking for your next big opportunity, please apply today!