Sales Team Leader (J200170122) Parramatta, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD88900 - AUD102235 per annum + Plus Super, Bonus Available|
About the Company
Our client is an Australian private health insurance company. They started out as an affordable option for employees of a prestigious financial institution, and have grown into one of the largest member-owned health funds in Australia with over 200,000 members.
They are committed to providing exceptional value for their members. Their members are at the heart of everything they do, and they aim to develop a trusted relationship with their members as a healthcare partner and not just a health insurer.
Customers First - Our members are at the heart of everything we do
Active - Committed to walking the health talk
Respect – We treat everyone fairly, ethically and equally
Excellence – We strive to over-deliver on all of our promises
About the Role
We are searching for a Sales team Leader to provide direction, instruction and guidance to the Contact Centre Sales team. You will ensure superior member experience is provided to both members and staff, and deliver targets in accordance with the strategic direction of the business.
- Proactively manage multiple sales channels, ensuring the Sales team handles all sales enquiries and interactions
- Organise the allocation of leads across the team to ensure efficient service levels, great member experiences and effective use of resources
- Lead and inspire a diverse multi-disciplinary team of health care sales specialists
- Grow the capabilities of your team, identifying knowledge gaps and process breaks, and working with internal stakeholders to develop member solutions
- Make operational decisions, analyse data and find opportunities to improve service, while boosting KPIs
- Maintain compliance in a complex, highly regulated environment, and ensure risk and controls are managed proactively
- Manage unhappy members and turn negative experiences into positive ones, helping build brand advocacy
Skills and Experience
- Team Leader and Sales experience
- Call Centre or similar phone experience
- Insurance/Finance experience
- Computer literacy
- Member/Customer Service experience
- Empowerment & Accountability
- Coaching, Training, and Development skills
- Reporting and analytic skills
- Health industry insurance experience – Desirable
The current team is super friendly and supportive; The Call Centre has a great atmosphere.
- Competitive Salary - $88,900 + Super
- Yearly Bonus – Earn up to 15% of your salary every year!
- Flexible working conditions though preference is Sydney based (Head office located in Parramatta)
- Join and lead a high achieving team of Sales Professionals with drive and ambition to be best in industry
- Opportunity to take ownership of the Sales Team and drive a culture of continuous improvement and development
- High profile leadership role with exposure to diverse range of internal stakeholders including Executive level
- On-going Training, development and mentoring for a career focused Leader
- Discounted health insurance
How to Apply
If you feel you would be a good fit for this fantastic team, then please apply today!