Technical Sales Agent (J200167342) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD80 - AUD85 per annum|
About the Company
Our client is a leading formulator and manufacturer of specialty coatings, adhesives, and sealants serving the construction and industrial markets.
They are a large corporation with a sister company in America.
About the Role
We are searching for a Proactive and trustworthy Technical Sales agent to manage the entire Sales process from enquiry through to delivering goods in full and on time, ensuring sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Achieve monthly sales and margin budgets
- Prospect and develop commercial and industrial sales, general contractors, installation contractors, architects, distributors, dealers and wholesale supply locations
- Maintain a regular call visit cycle and report daily through our Sales Force CRM on-line system.
- Generate new sales growth channels.
- Provide technical support for the installation or application of products.
- Provide Training to Wholesale and Retail customers to successfully sell products and answer common questions
- Utilise industry specifications, building notifications and plans to create bid projects pipeline
- Interact with multi-level business leaders and cross-functional support groups to accomplish goals and objectives
Skills and Experience
- Proven sales track record Technical Sales in the relevant industry (ies) or similar
- Record of successful accounts management
- Very high Technical skills and or adaptability
- Ability to travel regularly and often throughout sales territories.
- Understanding of distribution and logistics management
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and training skills
- MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently to overcome pricing objections and concessions
- Cold-calling success with large nationwide customers as well as small business in construction market
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Training will be delivered by performing live product demonstrations and training courses either on-site or via remote presentation
How to Apply
If you have all the skills and experience required for this role, then please send us your CV today.