Senior Sourcing Specialist (J200167030) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD250 - AUD640 per day|
About the Company
Our client is a lead NSW Government department that contributes to huge change and innovative ideas in NSW.
They are passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit. Right now they are delivering a $57.6bn program – which is the largest this nation has ever seen!
Our client is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible work force which reflects the community and the customers they serve.
About the role
We are searching for 2 Senior Sourcing Specialists to develop and maintain comprehensive market maps and talent pools by researching, identifying, contacting and attracting relevant Executive level professionals to support talent planning and recruitment processes enabling the business to deliver hiring objectives and ensuring and exceptional hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Provide recruitment advice and support to Hiring Managers and Talent Specialists on current market status
- Ensure Executive vacancies are filled with highly specialised, unique or niche work experienced candidates within the targeted time frames
- Partner with stakeholders to develop job briefs and run sourcing strategies while ensuring compliance and integrity of your recruitment process
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key external colleagues and professional bodies
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience at using a diverse variety of sourcing techniques such as: Boolean, database, networking, social media, search engines, referrals, professional and alumni associations and competitor websites.
- Experience with strategically influencing talent strategies
- Some technical skills would be advantageous
- ASAP Start
- Work from home
- Can work from anywhere in NSW as long as you are able to travel to Sydney every now and then
- Option to work in a newly refurbished office in Hyde Park
- Current contract until June with the view to ongoing extension
How to Apply
Please apply to today – Submissions close at 1pm on Friday 19th February.