Customer Service Officer (J200167667) Newcastle, Australia
|Salary:||AUD0 - AUD30 per hour|
About the company
This well known state government department has several large locations over NSW. We are looking for 14 Customer Service Stars to join the team located in the Newcastle office. They are a customer focused organisation, passionate about delivering a great customer experience, every day in every way.
About the role
Join a passionate and friendly team and be the voice for NSW Government.
The agents will be dealing with travel bookings and amendments, National Parks, Licensing, registrations and general enquiries.
- Create bookings and amendments
- Talk about payment arrangements for fines
- Assist with rebates and Travel card enquiries
- Provide timely, accurate and high quality customer service to customers
- Create a positive relationship in all telephone interactions by demonstrating a bright, cheerful phone manner
- Effectively deal with enquiries and complaints from customers
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years Customer Service experience
- Ability to work within a high volume, high pressure contact centre environment
- A positive can do attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous Government experience would be advantageous
- 100 points of ID is required as a police check will be needed (Organised by us)
- Must have high speed internet at home to transition to Working from Home
The current Contact Centre is very large with lot’s of different things and projects going on. Each team has their own area, which the teams are free to decorate accordingly.
This is a fun and high energy Contact Centre where permanent staff and contractors are treated equally by members of the team and the supportive Team Leaders
Their mission statement: Our success is based on living our shared values every day when we work with our customers and with each other.
Our vision is to be recognised as the distinctive leader in the provision of government services.
Our mission is to simplify the way customers do business with government and to transform our customers’ experience
- 10 day class room style training with your new Team Mates
- 7am – 10pm rotating roster, 7 hours a day, 35 hours a week
- Possibility to work on site in the office with your team mates
- Some opportunities for overtime
- Work with a fun, dynamic and helpful team
- Start or grow your career with NSW Government
How to apply
If you have what it takes to fit in with this passionate team then please apply now.
Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted