Sales and Service Consultants (J200170509) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD62 - AUD62 per annum + Salary + Bonus & Commissions|
Our client strives to offer the best service and is dedicated to bringing customers what they want. They depend on their people to provide world-class expertise and deliver an excellent customer experience. You are one of those people who can fulfill their mission of bringing “Power to the People’”
This is a permanent opportunity located in Southbank- South Melbourne. A structured training program is provided along with a salary package of $62K + 9k bonus and commissions. You will also work within a friendly & supportive team.
About the role:
As a Customer Solution & Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for answering general service and sales enquiries whilst delivering an exceptional end-to-end customer experience.
- Deliver High-Quality Sales & Customer Service
- Be the first point of contact for customers by handling a variety of inbound sales and inquiries calls, emails, written correspondence and webchat inquiries
- Listen to the call experience and provide feedback to the business regarding process improvements and better ways of doing things
- Updating and maintaining customer accounts, adjustments, customer notes, customer follow-ups, and entering correct wrap up codes etc
- Where necessary make outbound calls to customers in order to provide a solution to the customer inquiry
- Focus on embedding a needs-based conversation, to be able to sell more than one product
- Cross-sell current customer base to new products
- Be able to overcome objections
- Educate the customer on product and pricing
- Work with the rest of the sales team to improve process, compliance, and structure
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within energy- highly regarded
- Background in customer service (minimum 1 – 2 years).
- Previous sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to exceed customer’s expectations through service delivery
- Strong communication skills demonstrating empathy & understanding, ability to negotiate & build relationships
- Demonstrated computer knowledge in Microsoft Office.
If you hold the above skills and experience and the role sounds like a perfect fit for you, please apply!