Java Developer (BBBH30130) Alpharetta, Georgia
The Senior Developer that must have the following:
- Strong Java development experience
- Spring Boot
- Messaging experience (Active MQ or any similar)
Explanation of Position
- The resource will need to analyze brokerage data sets to help drive better business requirements and fulfill future reporting needs.
Details of Position
- Java Developer must have professional experience working with Java and container technnologies.
- He/she will be responsible for building RESTful APIs using Java, implemented user requirements, and optimizing the efficiency of RESTful services using modern caching and multi-threading techniques.
- Java - Advanced
- Sprint Boot - Intermediate
- Apache Camel - Beginner
- Restful Web Services - Advanced
- Jenkins - Beginner
- JSON Messaging - Intermediate
- Interface Agreement Documentation - Intermediate
- Technical Design Documentation - Intermediate
- SQL Server - Beginner
- Microsoft Azure - Beginner
- Queue Brokers - AMQ / RabbitMQ / Websphere MQ - Beginner
- Redhat JBOSS Fuse - Beginner
- Apache Spark / Big Data - Beginner
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Steve at 201-226-3500 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/