Warehouse Supervisor (PAULW01_0001) Warrington, England
|Salary:||GBP9.3 - GBP11.01 per hour + Overtime Available|
Warehouse Supervisor Covid-19
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Supervisor roles with Covid-19 duties to join our team in Warrington. Immediate starts available.
Our client is one of the UK's leading logistics companies, you will be working in a warehouse with a great atmosphere and treated with respect.
Details of a Warehouse Supervisor Covid-19:
- Pay rate for the first 4 weeks: £9.61 per hours on day shift / £11.01 per hour on night shift
- Overtime is available and paid at 1.5x
- Working Hours: 06:00-18:00 day shift and 18:00-06:00 night shift
- Rota: 3 on 4 off / 4 on 3 off
- Warrington, WA5 3TP
- Duration: Ongoing with opportunity for permanent contract after 12 weeks
Role of a Warehouse Supervisor Covid-19
- Picking and packing proteins and beauty products.
- Monitor and Social Distancing observance across all departments and deliver regular reports and highlight any issues plus identify improvements where required.
- Assist with development and roll out of policies and procedures.
- Social Distancing Administration including carrying out audits and filing reports plus trend analysis.
- Risk assessments for processes and training.
- Support with incidents and investigations.
- Promotion of Social Distancing policies and procedures
- Social Distancing Training
- Support Managers to ensure Social Distancing is being observed when staff are entering and leaving building
Requirements of Warehouse Supervisor Covid-19
- Good basic understanding of Social Distancing Regulations (further training will be provided)
- Clear Confident Communicator that is happy to challenge staff that are not observing rules. Fluent English language
- Leads by example with Good positive attitude
- Keen problem solver
- Adaptable and flexible
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work in a standalone role and as part of a team.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- 24 hour support from our onsite team
- Onsite canteen
If you are interested in the above role please click apply