An opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip company, responsible for the manufacture of Persil, Domestos and Radox, are¬†currently looking to recruit Compliance/ Cleaning Monitors at Warrington, WA5 1AA.
As this factories product is an essential to health product the business is working as normal!
This is a full-time, temporary ongoing role. These roles will cover morning/afternoon /night shifts on a rotational shift paying ¬£14.87 per hour.
3 Shift Pattern;¬†
- Shift 1: ¬†Monday to Friday 06:00 - 14:00 (37.5 hours)
- Shift 2: Monday to Friday 14:00 ‚Äď 22:00 (37.5 hours)
- Shift 3: Monday to Friday 22:00 ‚Äď 06: 00 (37.5 hours)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
- Required to monitor the compliance on site around social distancing and sanitisation
- Monitor and track issuing of PPE, such as dust masks etc
- Continuous cycle of cleaning in social areas e.g. break out areas, locker rooms etc
- Monitoring and refilling of sanitisation stations
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Communicate issues & concerns to the appropriate individuals
- Seek an understanding of & follow site procedures.