Warehouse Operative (Crewe WH Operative) Crewe, England
|Salary:||GBP8.75 - GBP8.75 per hour + Overtime and Benefits|
Gist Ltd, a leading UK supply chain company with a history that spans over 100 years.
We are one of the fastest growing Logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry.
You will work within a warehouse team in a multi customer chilled environment, handling goods from intake through to dispatch in a safe and accurate manner, providing an efficient and reliable service to the customer.
We are offering a competitive hourly rate, plus unsocial hour’s premium, we are looking for hard working and dedicated people to join our friendly team who are looking to get fully involved and make a difference every day.
You will be working as part of a small close knit team, we are offering start times through-out the day and night based and are currently recruiting full time, and part time roles. Weekend work will be required with this position.
- Contracts of up to 40 hours a week
- Full-time shift pattern - (various shift patterns available)
- Salary of £8.75 per hour
- Premiums for night and weekend work
- 28 days annual leave per annum for full time employment
- Immediate start dates available
- Additional benefits including pensions, childcare vouchers and healthcare cash plan.
You will ensure that you achieve:
- Unloading vehicles, and breaking down loads
- Scanning and picking product accurately
- Building loads and loading into vehicles
- Using powered pallet trucks and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse
- Maintaining a safe working environment, taking an active responsibility for your own safety
- Weekend working is required
The Candidate we are looking for:
- The ability to communicate well with those around you
- Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
- Great organizational skills and the ability to prioritize where needed
- Be able to work well within a team
- Fast track promotion opportunities for the right candidate
- No experience required, full training and support is provided from day one.